Selling Your Home
Selling your home can be both an exciting and overwhelming process. This guide outlines the steps that you and your
Royal LePage Realtor® will follow to help you get the quickest sale at the highest value for your property.
PRICE YOUR PROPERTY
THE BENEFITS OF PRICING RIGHT
- Your property sells faster because it is exposed to more qualified buyers.
- Your home doesn’t lose its “marketability”.
- The closer to market value, the higher the potential volume of offers received.
- A well-priced property can generate competing offers
- The real estate community will be enthusiastic about presenting your property to buyers.
THE RESULT OF OVERPRICING
THE IMPORTANCE OF EARLY ACTIVITY
DEFINE YOUR MARKETING PLAN
SIGNING A LISTING AGREEMENT
Plan of Survey of Location Certificates
A survey of your property that outlines the lot size and location of buildings as well as details of encroachments from neighboring properties.
Property Tax Receipts
Most Listing Agreements require that the current annual property tax assessments be shown.
This may include annual heating, electrical and water expenses, as well as any recent home improvement costs.
Note: In many provinces, you will be required to sign a property condition disclosure statement.